You need on-screen pictures to be able to present a tutorial either in your EBooks or in online tutorials.
The need arises mostly when you are teaching those you are not seeing steps to achieve a goal. Like in what I have on How to Download a Youtube Video you will notice the on-screen picture I used to show what you will see after you Run the pop up file.
To be able to use on-screen pictures, you need to follow this simple tutorial
On the screen you want to capture, hold down the fn key and hit the port sc key which is located at the top right hand corner of the keyboard next to DELETE.
Click on Start
Locate accessories and click on it
Scroll down to paint and click on it
Now paste what you have copied in paint after loading.
Manipulate the image the way you want it to be and save it for use.
I Hope This Helps?
























No comments:
Post a Comment