Twitter, one of the top social networks ever that is used by different people for used and as a means of communication over the world wide web has grown more than just a social network by introducing
Paid Tweeting. Paid tweet afford tweeters "you as a person using twitter" of the opportunity to make money displaying adverts from the publishers in your twitter account so that your followers can see and click on them to either buy,get the information the publisher is trying to convey.
Paid tweet can be seen in two angles which are:
- Tweeter
- Publisher
Publisher: you can place a promotional article/photos to the twitter page of one in your niche that has targeted the population you want for your business.
How Do I Get Started?
Do I Need To Have A Website/Blog To Get Started?
How Much Do I Stand To Earn?
The amount you earn actually depends on how active you are and also on the number of clicks your follower perform.
You Want To Get Started?




















No comments:
Post a Comment